Amazing Pineapple & Cucumber Salad,Related Articles
This recipe comes to us from India and is a real treat, with the hot months of August around the corner. Pineapple and cucumbers tossed with coriander and lemon juice furnish a storehouse of vitamin C which builds up your immunity against infections. Honey imparts a delicate sweetness to this tangy salad. Rather than serving it as an occasional treat, make this sweet and sour salad a part of your daily meal and say goodbye to infections!
- 1 cup pineapple, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup cucumber, cut into small pieces
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup lettuce, torn
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander (dhania)
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 1/2 tbsp roasted chana dal (daria) ,corsely powdered
- Add salt and freshly ground black pepper (kalimirch) powder to taste
1.In a bowl, combine the lemon juice, honey, chana dal powder, salt and pepper and mix well.
2.Add the rest of the ingredients and toss lightly.
We collected dozens of great heart healthy recipes for you – Here they are…